Martinez Ready to Seize Competitive Position Core

javi martinez
FOOTBALL
MUNICH - Mittelfeldspieler (midfielder) Bayern Munich flattering senior Javi Martinez, Bastian Schweinsteiger.
Even though Schweinsteiger is still active on the gridiron, Martinez did not hesitate to label his team mate as the legend.
Schweinsteiger Schweini figure- greeting-recognized Martinez
as the god of salvation.
Thanks to the help of the German international player, Martinez could easily adapt to the atmosphere Bundesliga. "Schweinsteiger is a legend, he's a great guy. He can communicate with Spanish and continue to help me here, " Martinez said.
Players who celebrated her birthday on 2 September and was joined to the Allianz Arena from Athletic Bilbao in the summer transfer window.
In a team that has a number of top players, Martinez ready to target the core position.
"I will be more focused on football and practice hard every day in order to penetrate the starting eleven. It was my hope, "he continued.
"I'm ready to play, whatever the coaches want, and I'm ready to give everything I can give. I am the type of player that is ready to perform 100 per cent in every game, "added Martinez.

Comments :

0 comments to “Martinez Ready to Seize Competitive Position Core”

Post a Comment