Martinez Self-Sacrifice So Spare


Since joining the Bundes liga giants, Bayern Munich in the summer Javi Martinez has not performed on a regular basis. The coach, Jupp Heynckes fielding only occasionally imported from Athletic Bilbao's.

Heynckes reason is not because the player is not fully fit to face tight Bundes liga. Martinez understands the good faith of the coach, even if he was not concerned about the season premiere just decorate the bench.

"Coach asked me to remain patient. When in Bilbao ago, I also missed practice for nearly a month, now I just need some time and a lot of practice to get used to this team, "Martinez said .

Die Roten will return melakoni Bundes liga match continued with a host Wolfsburg on Wednesday (26/09/2012) local time. Responding to the Mittelfeldspieler (midfielder) 24 years were not willing to bet that he will go down as a starter by the coach.

"I have to train hard and do better. However, I do not know if I would have played since the beginning of the game, " Martinez said .

"Bayern have a lot of good players in every position, including the central sector, they have Bastian Schweinsteiger, Luiz Gustavo, Anatoliy Tymoshchuk and also me. This is all for the good of the team, "added Martinez,

Comments :

0 comments to “Martinez Self-Sacrifice So Spare”

Post a Comment